Secondary Credentials Required

Table of Grades for the Certificate of Secondary Education (ўзлаштириш бўйича якуний бахолар табели), or Supplement to the Diploma (Diplomiga ilova/ Приложение к диплому) and Certificate of Secondary Education (Ўрта маълумот тўғрисида шаҳодатнома/O’rta ma’lumot to’g’risida shahodatnoma / аттестат о среднем образовании), or professional school diploma (Diplomi / Диплом)

If you have completed a post-secondary (university level) degree, you typically do not need to submit secondary school documents for evaluation, unless specifically requested by the U.S. institution, employer or licensing board requiring the evaluation report. Please see the Post-secondary Credentials Required section below.

Post-secondary Credentials Required

Diploma (Diplomi / Диплом) and supplement to the Diploma (Diplomiga ilova/ Приложение к диплому)

Please verify your diploma through the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Innovation ( and send a screenshot of your verification results, along with a clear, legible PDF of your diploma and diploma supplement to:


Uzbek; Russian

Any document not in English must be accompanied by a complete, precise, word-for-word English translation. English translations may be done yourself or by any language translation agency or university language department.  You may submit copies of translations as they will not be returned to students.

Important Information

  • One Earth will not accept photocopied, scanned or notarized copies of academic documents except when the authenticity of the credentials can be directly verified by the issuing institution, examination board or ministry.
  • One Earth reserves the right to contact your institution, examining board or educational authorities to verify the authenticity of your documents.  If your documents are found to be altered, fabricated or otherwise inauthentic, they will not be returned, no evaluation report will be issued, no refund given and all appropriate authorities will be notified.
  • One Earth does not evaluate non-academic occupational or trade qualifications.

Please direct any questions regarding document submission to: