Terms & Conditions
- One Earth credential evaluation services begin only when we have received all required documentation. It is your responsibility to provide us with your academic credentials.
- We reserve the right to contact your issuing institution, examining board, or education authorities to verify your credentials at any time. We will notify you of any delays or if additional information is needed from you.
- If your documents are found to be fabricated, altered, or in any way non-authentic, no evaluation services will be provided, no refund will be issued, and all appropriate authorities will be notified.
- We will hold your application for six months while waiting for documents to arrive. If we do not receive your documents within six months from the date of your application, your application will be canceled. No refund will be issued.
- One Earth evaluations are advisory in nature and not a guarantee of admission, employment or licensure; these decisions are the sole discretion of the institution, employer or licensing board. One Earth is not responsible for reports not being accepted by a particular institution, employer or licensing board.
- One Earth evaluation reports are prepared based on the latest research and best information available in the field of comparative education; as systems of education change, so may our interpretation of international academic credentials and their U.S. equivalencies. One Earth is not obligated to revise previously prepared reports as they represent the best information available at the time.
Process Time and Mailing
- Evaluations are completed within 5 – 7 business days, unless rush requests are made and additional fees paid. Neither standard nor rush services will be performed on weekends or listed holidays. Some credentials require further research or information; we will notify you in writing of any delays and/or requests for additional documents.
- One Earth is not responsible for loss or damage due to incomplete or inaccurate information provided in your application or due to accidents or loss by mail carriers.
- If you request a course-by-course evaluation and One Earth determines that your institution is not equivalent to a recognized (accredited) U.S. institution, only a general report will be prepared and One Earth will refund the difference in evaluation fees ($90). This is the only time a refund may be issued; all other fees are non-refundable.