The general evaluation report includes an overview of previous education:
• name of institution
• recognition in the home country
• years of study
• qualification received
• equivalent U.S. qualification
• overall grade point average converted to a U.S. 4.0 grading scale
Two copies of the report are created within our standard 5-7 business days. Rush and mail services are available upon checkout.
Prefer to pay by check? No problem, head over to our pay by check application.
1. Evaluation reports are only prepared after all requested documentation, information and fees are received. Failure to provide complete application information or insufficient documents will delay the process. Please follow application instructions carefully.
2. Occasionally, credentials require additional research or verification; One Earth will notify applicants of any delay or additional information required.
3. All evaluation reports and documents are returned to students via regular post unless courier service is purchased.